Time & Location
27 Jul 2022, 17:00 – 18:30 BST
About the event
Welcome to ‘The Fourth Trimester Masterclass’, taught by pelvic health physiotherapist Rosie Cardale. You will be taken through all of the areas, I as a pelvic health physiotherapist, wish women were taugh before they enter they fourth trimester. You will also have an opportunity in this masterclass to ask all those questions that you wish were covered in the NCT classes about YOUR postnatal recovery and what the 0-12 week postnatal recovery is likely to look like.
- Are you pregnant or just had a baby?
- Do you want to know what to expect in that early postnatal stage?
- Are you feeling a bit lost with how to move or function?
- Are you nervous about that first postnatal poo?
- Not sure how to look after scars or tears?
- Do you want to know what you can do to help optimise your healing?
- Do you want to know what your return to exercise journey will look like?
- If so, this online masterclass will be perfect for you.
You will leave the masterclass with a clear understanding of what to do to optimise tour postnatal recovery - We will go through:
- What are normal healing time frames
- What movements can you do now
- What can you do to help optimise your postnatal recovery
- How much is too much in this stage
- How to look after a c-section, episiotomy or tear
- How and when to ask for help
- What your postnatal return to movement and exercise will look like
You will also have an opportunity to ask any questions you might have throughout the masterclass.
The online masterclass will last for 90 minutes, and it will occur once a month on the second Wednesday of every month. If you can’t make the live masterclass, then you will be sent a copy of the recording.
Introduction to the Masterclass
What is the fourth trimester and why is it important for your recovery?